What is it effective for?
Scientific evidence states that Cassia Fistula exhibits significant antiviral activity against human viral infections.Cassia fistula fruit pulp consists of procyanidin B2, which is a potent protease inhibitor that can be used for the treatment of COVID19 infection.
Benefits highlighted by several research in scientific journal
What is Cassia Fistula?
Cassia fistula Linn. also known as golden shower, Indian laburnum, belongs to the family Leguminoceae. Cassia fistula Linn is widely cultivated throughout India as an ornamental plant & deciduous tree.
Cassia Fistula in Detail
Flavonol glycosides, OxyAnthraquinone, Dihydroxyanthraquinone
Outer Himalaya,Native of tropical Asia, widely cultivated and naturalized in the tropics including West Indies and continental tropical America.
Peer Review Journal Reference
1. .Malpani. SN*, Manjunath. KP, Hasanpasha Sholapur, Savadi RV, Akki KS and Bhandarkar AVPharmacognostical studies on the bark of Cassia fistula Linn.Phcog J. [A Supplement to Phcog Mag.] Vol, 1, Issue 1, 25-29, 2009
2. Bhakta T, Banerjee S, Mandal SC, Maity TK, Saha BP and Pal M. Hepatoprotective activity of Cassia fistula leaf extract. Phytomedicine. 8(3): 220-224 (2001). 2. Kannampalli Pradip, Chandrashekaran Victor Raj Mohan, Kuppannan Gobianand and Sivanesan Kartikeyan. Effect of Cassia fistula Calcium-oxalate crystal Thin & Thick walled cork cells Lignified fiber Phloem fiber Stone cells
3. Pharmacognostical studies on the bark of Cassia fistula Linn. © Phcog.Net 2009 | www.phcog.net 29 Linn. leaf extract on diethylnitrisamine induced hepatic injury in rats. Chemico-Biological Interactions. 167:12-18. (2007).
4. Alam. MM, et al. Treatment of diabetes through herbal drugs in rural India
5. B.Lavanya*, N.Narayanan, A.Maheshwaran, S.Suganya, Y.Surya sree, S.Vel Aravindan and
6. M.Vigneshwar Basic Anatomical And Pharmacognostical Study Of Cassia Fistula Linn (Caesalpiniaceae) International Journal Of Pharmacy And Biological Sciences Issn: 2321-3272 (Print), Issn: 2230-7605 (Online) Ijpbs | Volume 6 | Issue 3| Jul-sep | 2016 | 105-120
Thirteen Natural Ingredients. One Ultimate Formula.
Our product was developed to protect your health. Now discover what we can do for you